Story Craft is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Story Craft may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 30/4/18.
What we collect
Upon registration you will be ask for the following information:
- Parents/careers name and contact information including email address
- Childs name and date of birth
- Consent to take photographs or videos for publicity purposes at Story Craft sessions
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to prepare for the sessions you attend and provide a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- We request the name of your child at the point of booking/registration. This is because at each Story Craft session your child will be greeted with a name sticker upon arrival.
- Story Craft request your childs date of birth at the time of registration/booking to confirm they are within the recommended age limit for the sesssion.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new sessions and special offers using the email address which you have provided.
- Story Craft take photos at Story Craft sessions for pubicity purposes. These images may appear in our printed pubilications, the Story Craft website or via social media.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
All online and contactless transactions are made through Square Europe. Square Europe is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (the ‘FCA’) under the Payment Service Regulations 2017 (firm reference no. 718770) for the provision of electronic money and payment services. For further information please visit https://squareup.com/gb/legal/ua
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee maybe payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.